Bachelors Degree in Engineering and at least 5 years experience in injection and tooling field.
- Takes part in the injection tool concept validation.
- Takes part in the injection system definition.
- Brings technical proposals in order to improve the project targets: Quality, Cost, Lead time.
- Has to be an added value on the innovative proposals.
- Is the main technical contact with the toolmakers during the project life.
- Brings added value to the tool purchasing team.
- Uses on a daily basis the department data base tools ( ITV , TCRD , FAC , Action plan …)
- Organizes and leads the Trial Preparation Meeting. Is responsible for the Injection Tools trials.
- Takes part in the trials and manages the needed actions in order to reach the Injection trials targets defined
- during the Trial Preparation Meeting, in accordance with the safety rules.
- Takes part in the wash up meeting after the trial and the tuning loop, for the analysis and synthesis of the global
- results with the core team.
- Update the action plan ( FAC / ITV ) and display the information to the toolmakers.
- Is responsible for the factory tool transfer stage (Tool, Injection process reliability in relation with the factory
- Makes lessons learnt on his project (best practices / bad experiences) and communicate them to Expertise
- injection & tooling group.
- Takes part in the customer initial samples parts validation (PPAP / PVS ….).
- Updates the department data base ( ITV / Raw material / shrinkage)
- Follows the Division Quality system and Optimap procedures.
- Uses the POAE working tools available (quality procedures, Keops, Optimap, Optisup…)
Bachelors Degree in Engineering and at least 5 years experience in injection and tooling field
Application deadline :
Contact : Kayla Andersen
Region : United States - South Carolina - Anderson