Technical Preparation Engineer
The TPE is part of the global GTO organization responsible for Product, being the main interface of GTO towards Group Trucks Technologies department for product engineering.
The mission of a TPE is to secure that GTT delivers a product that is verified & aligned with Client and Future Factory Concept. The TPE will establish clear and commonly shared product requirements for one’s dedicated area of responsibility.
The TPE has the responsibility to:
- Secure that product development delivers on the project target assembly graph, Physical Modules, and Marriage Points while supporting GTO Strategic Objectives
- Set technical requirements on product (incl. process related)
- Evaluate and recommend product concepts
- Contribute to the development, verification and sign-off of the technical solutions
- Manage internal ‘GTO Product’ coordination and initiate and lead an internal GTO network with Manufacturing/Intro Engineers
- Drive activities to achieve delta T, ergonomics and part diversity targets
- Lead for GTO all DFA (Design For Assembly), including D4L considerations, to ensure product meets process capability within the Production Facilities.
- Be accountable that CR, ST, NP and K-DCN time setting in DIS are delivered on time.
- Provide requested data to support the MSM (Manufacturing Strategy Manager) in Technology Development activities.
- Lead activities within GTO to define engineering solutions to be implemented.
- Support manufacturing process activities within GTO
- Provide input to fault analysis and drive product problems resolution
- Lead activities related to product change in QJ for GTO
- Maintain and develop knowledge in area of responsibility
Application deadline :
Contact : Kayla Andersen