Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design of engine & transmission components.
- Documentation of designs using Pro-E CAD, KOLA, OBM.
- Analysis of designs using various methods including FEA, DFA, and FMEA.
- Assist with prototype builds.
- Assist with testing of engine packages.
- Responsible for the analysis of design projects and coordination necessary to resolve design problems from initiation of assignment to release for production.
- Accomplish assigned project specifications and designs of complex systems requiring an advanced understanding of CAD applications.
- Produce detail and assembly drawings and all other technical documentation to support team goals and project schedules.
- Prepare engineering reports, evaluate results, and recommend courses of action.
- Complete work requirements to Client Standards.
- Perform other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management to support Client goals and objectives.
Application deadline :
Contact : Kayla Andersen
Region : United States - Virginia - Chesapeake