Logistics Packaging Engineer
Regional support to set-up and secure a packaging and supply chain process for the Client. The work involves daily contact with suppliers, logistics engineers, packaging engineers, purchasers, quality, and other stakeholders in a complex automotive production environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Requires the ability to lead and work within groups, reaching consensus on realistic, specific goals and objectives.
- Must be able to effectively present information to a broad range of organizational levels.
- Skills in work group facilitation, negotiating, data analysis, and project management.
- Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills. Strong the rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
Application deadline :
Contact : Kayla Andersen
Region : United States - Pennsylvania - Macungie