System Verification Engineer
Define and validate the test environment. Integrate, verify, and validate the electrical system with the aim, according to the component interface and expected system behavior.
• Work closely with the SW/HW engineers as well as colleagues from the Back Office team and Electrical Engineering departments.
• Test case development, execution under a diverse collection of operational scenarios, data analysis, results interpretation and reporting, competitive analysis, issue debugging, enhancement and automation of test procedures as well as stability analysis.
• Act as interface between development and test.
• Minimum BSEE/CS; Masters degree preferred Experience, skills & tools
• 3-5 years of progressive test experience from embedded systems is preferred
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• Good general knowledge of communication protocols
• Strong knowledge in Quality Management and tools (QMS, DFMEA, Project Assurance)
• Tools for automation of tests. Programming & Scripting skills: C/C++, C#, Python, CAPL
• OS, Internals/Kernels: Linux, Windows & Various RTOS
• Wireless standards, network and communications protocols: GSM, GPRS, GPS, SIP, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP
• Testing Tools: CANalyzer, CANOE and J1587 Navigator
• CAN Communication protocols: J1939, J1587 and ISO14229 Required competences
• Quick learner with good communication skills
• Systematic, analytic , pro-active and open minded
• High customer and business focus, with good people skills
• Personality with drive for excellence and delivery
Application deadline :
Contact : Tara DeGraffenreidt
Region : United States - North Carolina - Greensboro