- Layout Planning. Equipment setup and startup.
- Lean Manufacturing tasks.
- Create internal publications (FMEA, Flow diagram, LOP's, WI's, etc..) and present as required (internally).
- Recognize general need for continuing education in his/her own field within the company; plan and conduct internal and external training on complex topics, both domestically and in other countries.
- Bachelor's Degree Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- + 3 years of engineering background with experience from automotive.
Application deadline :
Contact : Kayla Andersen
Region : United States - South Carolina - Duncan