- Serve as contact with client; understand and interpret the technical, organizational and process aspects of the product development task assigned
- Plan and execute assigned task by applying engineering expertise and organizational knowledge; within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
- Create conceptual, detailed 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) models and drawings in area of assignment such as mechanical, thermal, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in compliance with applicable standards and regulations; using CAD software application such as PTC Creo.
- Document product structure, parts, assemblies and drawings using Web-Based Product Data Management system such as PTC Windchill PDMLink, Kola throughout all phases of product development process.
- Create Finite Element models using Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Software application such as BETA CAE Ansa/Meta, HyperMesh; perform Stress and Fatigue analysis using finite element programs such as Nastran, LS-DYNA and nCode; to support design.
- Write detailed analysis reports.
- Develop Python programming language scripts for additional functionality within CAE Software’s Application Programming Interface (API).
- Attend and support design review meetings, program meetings with client, team; provide technical feedback and consultation among Product Development activities.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Bachelors or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Ansys, Nastran, ANSA, LS-DYNA
Application deadline :
Contact : Kayla Andersen
Region : United States - North Carolina - Greensboro