- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions/Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary/Develop software according to company standards.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality in line with company guidelines.
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
- 4 - 5 years of experience
- Strong C++
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - Massachusetts - Boston | United States - Arizona - Tucson