Project Quality Assurance Manager
Act as the face to the customers on all matters related to Quality.
- Communicate and control the Project Quality Management Plan and Configuration Management Plan
- Peform Quality Control/Assurance activities to ensure compliance
- Mange, directly or indirectly, teams
- Manage project activities
- Report status to senior management, project management, and the customer railroads.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's of Science degree
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) as recognized by the American Society for Quality
- Certified ISO - 9000 Lead Auditor is a plus
- Worked in the Transportation/Railroad industry
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - New York - New York