Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Design technical solutions according to given prerequisites (e.g. function, style, volume, geometry, costs, quality target and regulations) in mechanical areas.
- Work with our lead engineer and Supplier for instrument panel (IP) development to coordinate engineering activities.
- To be able to work cross functionally with the team and the Supplier to ensure that the design is being done according to the Statement of work and the project needs.
- The Selected candidate should be a leader, customer focused, action oriented and be able to work with teams to resolve technical and Project issue that might come up.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in the domain
- Works as an Engineer technical leader for components and systems that are assigned in the area of competence.
- Uses the experience and competence of cross functional team to design, implement and maintain the mechanical systems and components in the Cab Interiors.
- Take initiative in discovering, analyzing, validating and implementing features and technologies in the responsible technical area.
- Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility.
- Focus on accuracy of work, timeliness, and meeting key targets such as methods development for all aspects of continuous improvement.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - North Carolina - Greensboro