Software Development Engineer
• Interact with Technical Business Analysts, and participate to the refinement of the functional scope of the Hotel Admin Portal. Assist them in the study of the application’s interaction with the Amadeus Hotel Platform SOA solution and third party providers.
• Design and develop technical solutions which follow software engineering practices to ensure product quality meeting or exceeding software engineering standards and non-functional requirements (security, reliability, maintainability, scalability, usability, performance). Collaborate with the QA organization to guarantee appropriate test coverage.
• Ensure that Software delivery dates are met.
• Interact with project stakeholders (Customer, Product Management, Senior Management, Team leads, experts) in all locations. Provide regular updates to Management/Team Lead through KPIs and reports
• Actively participate to the SCRUM organization and its associated practices
• Participate to the maintenance of the Hotel Admin Portal application (both legacy and new generation applications)
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
Relevant work experience:
2-5 years of experience with a Master’s / Bachelor’s degree
Hospitality, shopping and booking flows, Amadeus Hotel Platform
Computing: Technical experience in software development, software engineering and/or computer science fields.
• JAVA & Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC/JAX-RS)
• NoSQL DBs (Couchbase)
• AngularJS/Angular/Typescript and related (Gulp/Bower/angular-cli/Webpack)
• Less/Sass & cross-browser CSS experience
• Managing, deploying and monitoring web apps via PaaS
• Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
• XML, REST/JSON and SOA patterns
• Web services integration
• Scrum backlog management tools (Jira, Rally)
• Scrum & Kanban methodologies (Scrum Master / Product owner experience is a plus)
Application deadline :
Contact : Miranda Snyder
Region : United States - Massachusetts - Boston