Senior UI Developer
As a UI Developer you will develop front end applications that ensure a delightful experience for biological researchers using advanced analytics of images and manipulating visual modeling of the data. You will also work to verify that your designs meet the specifications you have defined for the applications. Your work will contribute to the advancing research of biology including drug discovery and cancer research.
- Act as a member of the Software Analytics Team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
- You will participate in the UI initiatives for several new modules
- Collaborate with system engineers, back end developers, and user experience design teams to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- A minimum of 5 years professional front-end development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Issaquah, WA.
- Knowledge of effective UI testing frameworks
- Understanding of UX principles and best practice
- Solid understanding of the .NET Framework
- Knowledge of newer ideologies including GIT, Gradle, NoSQL (Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB )
- Experience developing in a Java web development shop
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an Agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience utilizing CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt, Jasmine, JSCoverage)
- Experience deploying applications in a Cloud environment
- Understanding of Big-Data Cloud Scalability
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product life cycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - Washington - Seattle