- Provide technical expertise in relevant security domains and best practices for both internally and externally exposed APIs
- Implement APIs and micro services to achieve the desired business outcomes and applying the API life cycle
- Design and deploy APIs for mobile vs. public web vs. on premise applications and understanding the issues.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- API development and API Gateway Management
- Cloud application, DevOps implementation, and developing one or both the .NET or JAVA languages
- Communicate directly with other technical and non-technical teams, as needed.
- Working in OAUTH2 and Federation in a highly distributed environment
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - North Carolina - Greensboro