Senior IT Project Manager
The Project Manager must balance the needs of three projects in different business areas. The Project Manager will be required to cooperate with all stakeholders to define all aspects of the projects within a given time frame.
- Encourage agile ways of working like the ability to define MVP and split a large delivery into minor consecutive releases.
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage changes in technology (digitization, innovation pace increasing, disruptions) and in development methods.
- Responsible for a complete project/program or a sub-set of a project/program and take on various roles
- Responsible for all project deliverables agreed upon between the assignment requester and / or the line manager
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Flexibility and Agility
- Strong Project Management skills
- Collaborate across disciplines with experts in other areas
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and excellent project coordination.
- Background in Business Administration, Data Integration, Supplier Management, or Parts Distribution are preferable.
- Works in a global context delivering to a variety of stakeholders while using global resources
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - North Carolina - Greensboro