Senior Java Developer
As a Senior Java Developer you use the latest technologies, like AWS and Microservices, to develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers. The purpose is to help them stay ahead and offer attractive and relevant services – now and in the future. Together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of a service – from requirements, development, test, deploy, maintenance to continuous improvements and new innovations. You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- Working within US R&D team with global R&D team on software product development
- A member of program DevOps team, working for one of largest OEM program in the world
- Features/Components development
- Working with product owner for customer solution delivery in US
- A member of DevOps team working in scrum way.
- Regular status report to stakeholders
- Actively drive the enhancement of development process
- Coaching and mentoring junior java developer.
- Regular communication with global R&D team and customer
- A university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- 5+ years working experience as software java developer
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Excellent technical, problem solving and communication skill
- Experience in agile way of working
- Deep knowledge about the development of large scaled IT system or web application
- Knowledge about technologies, including JAVA, J2EE, JBoss, Restful, Tomcat, Memcached, Oracle,Spring, Hibernate, Angular, MongoDB,Junit, Maven
- Working experience in Telematics or IoT industry
- AWS based solution development experience
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development.
Application deadline : 29/03/2019
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - Michigan - Detroit