Be part of a scrum team developing automated tools for online and field support teams. Use agile mythology and work with software and cloud architects, developers, and end users.
• Provide commitment to delivery and process.
• Responsive and agile development professional experienced in full project life cycles.
• Collaborate with teams and stakeholders to ensure quality product is delivered
• Organized and results driven
• Recommend languages and software for use in the development stack for optimal functionality
• Communicate risks beforehand and manage to mitigate the problems on time.
• Well versed with CI/CD methodology and take accountability on services development to deployment.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Software Engineer developer role
• Must have experience in working Java, Mongo, MYSQL, Oracle
• Prior experience with tools such as Jenkins
• Strong understanding Sprint boot, Sprint MVC, Restful web service.
• Preferred experience on AWS, docker and swarm
Technology: Sprint boot, Restful web service, Swagger
Database: Mongo, MySQL
Oracle Cloud Technologies: AWS, docker and swarm, Tomcat
CI tools: Jenkins
Version control : SVN
Nice To Have:
Languages: Angular 1.0 and above, YAML XML, Java script
Technology: Sprint MVC
Version Control: GIT
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - Wisconsin - Waukesha