We are looking for Software Developer looking to build great back-end system in an Agile and collaborative environment.
- Design, code (C++) , test, debug, document and maintain software solutions.
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Model, design and implement databases as necessary.
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software and ensure a level of quality.
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the product.
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
- Support the end user in the Production phase by debugging existing software solutions in response to defect or stories issued from Product Management or Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent.
- 5 - 8 years' experience developing software in a UNIX environment
- Strong team player with collaborative mindset; agile experience preferred.
- Comfortable in a multi-cultural, international organization.
- Have used C++ (preferred) or other OO language (Java, Python,...) to build back-end components
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - Massachusetts - Boston