We are looking for a mid-level Solutions Architect for our North America manufacturing facilities. This architect will be assigned to multiple solutions that will manage complex cellular manufacturing processes. A high degree of integration will be required between custom built solutions and possibly new COTS solutions.
This individual will report into the Solution Delivery Unit, working on multiple projects and/or runtime solutions The right candidate will bring high energy, as well as the ability to adapt and learn quickly. The candidate will also be comfortable in a large corporate environment, working within a diverse multicultural team.
- 5+ years of experience architecting, developing and integrating applications on enterprise platforms spanning across multiple geographic locations
- Background in software development with extensive knowledge in .Net and/or Java
- Strong project management skills
- Strong skills with development practices (Agile, CMM etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or related field
Nice to have solutions experience involving:
- Experience with Planning solutions
- Experience with Logistics solutions
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture software tools, preferably Sparx
- Experience with Business Process Mapping software tools (ex MindManager)
At XDIN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in industries such as Transportation (Automotive, Rail, Marine, and Aerospace) and IT sectors and we are able to support throughout the whole product lifecycle. As part of the ALTEN Group, we have over 28,000 employees and operations in 22 countries. It is our belief that genuine commitment is created through possibility of free choice and the opportunity to influence your own personal development.
Application deadline :
Contact : Daja Trotter
Region : United States - Maryland - Hagerstown